Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS 2018

What a wonderful day, hot 90 degree sunshine, couple cold brews and looking up and watchings racers arrives for next week PRS.

You can hear them from miles away, solo, 2, 3 and a group of 4 come flying in.

Some impressive Thunder Mustang arrivals.

Welcome to Reno - Racers

Re: Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS

Been watching Andy's posts, Jeff has a new Glasair! Seems to be his stocker
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Re: Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS

Mine was a Michelob, floating in the pool. Got the sunburn to prove it!
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
        Mine was a Michelob, floating in the pool. Got the sunburn to prove it!

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
          Either of you see Diamondback flying around?
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Not over the weekend. Just a formation of bipes yesterday and several formations of sports. Someone up high, over on the golden valley side of stead, and hauling a$$ yesterday afternoon but I didn't want to get out of pool to put the glasses on him. Could have been but sounded more like a falconer in a thunder mustang.
            I didn't know about Diamondback until my son told me it was sitting out there this morning.
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
            X