Thread: Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS 2018

Default Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS 2018

What a wonderful day, hot 90 degree sunshine, couple cold brews and looking up and watchings racers arrives for next week PRS.

You can hear them from miles away, solo, 2, 3 and a group of 4 come flying in.

Some impressive Thunder Mustang arrivals.

Welcome to Reno - Racers

Default Re: Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS

Been watching Andy's posts, Jeff has a new Glasair! Seems to be his stocker
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '17

Default Re: Couple Leinenkugel's "Summer Shandy", 90 Degree Sunshine & Reno Air Racers = PRS

Mine was a Michelob, floating in the pool. Got the sunburn to prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Mine was a Michelob, floating in the pool. Got the sunburn to prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Either of you see Diamondback flying around?
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '17

Not over the weekend. Just a formation of bipes yesterday and several formations of sports. Someone up high, over on the golden valley side of stead, and hauling a$$ yesterday afternoon but I didn't want to get out of pool to put the glasses on him. Could have been but sounded more like a falconer in a thunder mustang.
    I didn't know about Diamondback until my son told me it was sitting out there this morning.