Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NemesisNXT Gets to the Smithsonian Museum!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NemesisNXT Gets to the Smithsonian Museum!!!!!

Hello,

Today Justin Phillipson and Steve Hill delivered the "Pink Beast" NemesisNXT to the Smithsonian Museum. Justin and Steve did an AWESOME job carrying the team's work to the Museum. Below is a link of the takeoff from Clarksburg Wv, this morning. WOW! MOre to come

Jon and Patricia Sharp
    Nemesis NXT final flight departing EASW CKB - IAD, where the aircraft will remain on display at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.

Re: NemesisNXT Gets to the Smithsonian Museum!!!!!

Wow, a legend. Got me all giddy watching it fly off.

Looking forward to more reports on her journey.

She'll will be among some great company.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
      Hello,

Today Justin Phillipson and Steve Hill delivered the "Pink Beast" NemesisNXT to the Smithsonian Museum. Justin and Steve did an AWESOME job carrying the team's work to the Museum. Below is a link of the takeoff from Clarksburg Wv, this morning. WOW! MOre to come

Jon and Patricia Sharp
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dXOTSLNKcE
      Just watched the video - didn't know the NXT could go that slow (the fly-by).

Comment

I was at the museum on Saturday the 26th, and saw it sitting in the restoration hangar. I didn't realize it had just arrived so recently. Very cool to see Nemesis tucked under the Dash-80 on the main floor not far from Conquest 1, too.

Home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share.

Comment

I would rather see it sitting on the ramp at Reno, however, it that's not going to happen, then the Smithsonian, is probably the second best place for her. Thanks for sharing the video. That's one beautiful airport, nice green grass, rolling green hills. Beautiful, with a beautiful airplane. Thanks again.
          Brian

Comment

Working...
          X