Unlimited News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited News!

Miss America’s rumored return isn’t so rumored after all. She had a new cooling system designed by Pete Law so a RR 2009 setup might be on the table. Brown is also bringing Goldfinger to PRS. It ain’t over til it’s over
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Unlimited News!

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    Miss America’s rumored return isn’t so rumored after all. She had a new cooling system designed by Pete Law so a RR 2009 setup might be on the table. Brown is also bringing Goldfinger to PRS. It ain’t over til it’s over

Who said it was over?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      Who said it was over?
      Doesn’t take too much searching to find one or two...
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Doesn’t take too much searching to find one or two...
        that is dodging a question not answering a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
          that is dodging a question not answering a question.
          On almost every post over on the Facebook groups I’ve seen “unlimited racing is done nobody is coming back” as a comment. Don’t see it posted here as much, but taking the lack of interaction on here into consideration it seems everyone else thinks it’s true...
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

On almost every post over on the Facebook groups I’ve seen “unlimited racing is done nobody is coming back” as a comment. Don’t see it posted here as much, but taking the lack of interaction on here into consideration it seems everyone else thinks it’s true...
            With all due respect, i dropped facebook. Too many experts that have never touched a plane or talked to anyone in the know.

Comment

Still up in the air if FB wins the last battle with this site...

P R I C K S make it so frickin easy to have a "web presence", nobody thinks about what, these.. <ahem> persons collect and sell for huge profits from your accounts..

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

YESSSSSSS!!!!
                Miss A coming back, Brown with Goldfinger.... And a certain little Yak downunder working hard to come back too!
                race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                  Still up in the air if FB wins the last battle with this site...

P R I C K S make it so frickin easy to have a "web presence", nobody thinks about what, these.. <ahem> persons collect and sell for huge profits from your accounts..

Always been one for cryptic messages, Wayne. Maybe if people cared enough to post on this site I wouldn’t have to go on Facebook to stay up to date? Don’t shoot the messenger, well aware some only use this site for their Reno info, guess I just won’t say anything anymore if that’s better for everyone?
                  Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

One of my favorites Miss America. Such a sexy plane going around the pylons.

Heres one of Scott Slocom's shots from

Explore MyBombshells! You'll love our bombshells pin-up calendars, mustang posters, and more. Elevate your style with our timeless pinup calendar collection for 2024

Come on September and Miss America.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
                      One of my favorites Miss America. Such a sexy plane going around the pylons.

Heres one of Scott Slocom's shots from

Explore MyBombshells! You'll love our bombshells pin-up calendars, mustang posters, and more. Elevate your style with our timeless pinup calendar collection for 2024

Come on September and Miss America.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23178

Why is there always some bystander that gets in the way when you're trying to photograph an airplane. I had the same problem last week at Chino trying to take a picture of this DC-3.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thats a very nice problem to have.

The pin-up style never gets old.

Comment

But is "Strega", "Voodoo", "Rare Bear", Sept.Fury", "Furias" & "Precious Metal" going to be there. John Slack is right.
                          Lockheed Bob

Comment

I've heard nothing to suggest they will be there.

Back on the topic of good news, I've not seen Miss A in person yet, so I'm looking forward to that. Also more important is the relationship between Miss A's owner and RARA seems to have been mended (which is something people have been yelling at RARA to do for years now).
                            Also it would be refreshing to see a new plane (ie not Strega or Voodoo) win the unlimiteds for a change.

Also assuming Czech Mate's owner refuses to race again, this would be the ideal year for people to pull together 400K. Pretty sure that would make CM the new "people's racer".
                            "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

Always been one for cryptic messages, Wayne. Maybe if people cared enough to post on this site I wouldn’t have to go on Facebook to stay up to date? Don’t shoot the messenger, well aware some only use this site for their Reno info, guess I just won’t say anything anymore if that’s better for everyone?
                              Not shooting at anyone LOL... just pissin' and moanin' about life.....
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                              X