Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlimited News!

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    And N22252, the latest is still that magazine article about Mojave that stated their intentions to bring the plane this year. Their communication is awful and I don't really know anybody working on the project that I want to reach out to. Matt used to chime in here and there, but...

*side note, loving this thread, a lot of different posters on here all with something to say, not me and Dawg having a conversation LOL
    according to the FAA N22252 is a Cessna 152... that would have some impressive mods for UNL gold hahaha, im not sure what is happening with that custom racer though, they seem to have spurts of doing things, then lack of anything. But then like any motorsport, cubic dollars is also involved, and if you aint got cash, you aint got a race
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Originally posted by kiwiracefan View Post
      according to the FAA N22252 is a Cessna 152... that would have some impressive mods for UNL gold hahaha, im not sure what is happening with that custom racer though, they seem to have spurts of doing things, then lack of anything. But then like any motorsport, cubic dollars is also involved, and if you aint got cash, you aint got a race
      The guy that posted asking about Wildfire is N22252
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        The guy that posted asking about Wildfire is N22252
        Gotcha I should not read boards and post when 2/3 still asleep haha
        race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Working...
        X