XAR Mod 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XAR Mod 2.0

Well I finally took some of my tinkering with this game and packed into an installer and posted it on Moddb.
    So if there is any one else who is still slightly interested in playing this game you can find the mod I put together at ...

The XAR Mod seeks to offer more realistic air racing options within the confines of the Xtreme Air Racing engine while adding several new aircraft to the game. The XAR Mod adds several new aircraft to the Unlimited class as well as unlocking the Formula...

The mod adds about 15 new unlimited aircraft to the game and changes the way you choose tracks, difficulty settings, and engines. Check out the Moddb page if you are are interested in learning more.

Chris
    Attached Files
    Chris

Re: XAR Mod 2.0

I didn't realize anyone was still playing XAR. Carry on!

Comment

At this point, I certainly would say I've spent more time tweaking and modding the game then actually playing it, but I'm that way with most games, especially older games like Xtreme Air Racing.

I went ahead and uploaded another update to the XAR Mod to moddb. I was able to add some more aircraft types to the game. The cockpits and textures are off on a few of them, so I'll have to keep tinkering around with those.

Check out XAR Mod 2.5 ...
      The XAR Mod seeks to offer more realistic air racing options within the confines of the Xtreme Air Racing engine while adding several new aircraft to the game. The XAR Mod adds several new aircraft to the Unlimited class as well as unlocking the Formula...
      Attached Files
      Chris

Comment

Chris,
        Please check your PMs!
        Zac in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by ZacYates View Post
          Chris,
          Please check your PMs!
          Sorry Zac, I just saw this today. I replied to your PM.
          Chris

Comment

Working...
          X