NBCSN Sports To Air 2017 Air Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBCSN Sports To Air 2017 Air Race

NBCSN Sports will air 3 episodes of the 2017 National Air Races as follows: March 31 "Start Your Engines" @ 1230PM-130PM EST, April 8 "You Have A Race" @ 3PM-4PM EST & April 21 "Gold Races" @ 230PM-330PM EST. I found this on the RARA site. Enjoy.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: NBCSN Sports To Air 2017 Air Race

Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t even see them there. Of course I just figured since there were no camera helicopters there would be no tv. Does anybody know where they were shooting from?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Caught the first show.
      remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Can anyone post it on this forum as some of us can't get it on TV. Thanks
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Thanks for the fast response on posting Part 1.
            Lockheed Bob

Comment

Just a reminder, NBCSHD today at noon. Ch 219 on DirecTv.

Comment

My daughter, grandson and I really appreciate NBCSN airing this. A solid mid-year "fix" for us air race nuts.

Comment

Part 2 of 3 is up today.

NBC Sports Network created a program that takes viewers behind the scenes and into the cockpits of the 2017 STIHL National Championship Air Races. This progr...

Don

Comment

Watching this I was thinking about the races for this year and how Sport class will hopefully have: #6, #8, #30, #39, #42, #47, and #352. That's a lot of turbo chargers and only one plane shy of a full race. And then you still have #33, #44 out there with at least another three turbo charged glassairs and lancairs in the works.

I think we tend to look back and wish for the golden years of racing, but looking at how many teams are actively doing whatever they can to win, I think we are in a different set of golden years now and I found that very encouraging for the state of the races and future years.
                    "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

From RARA website TIME CHANGE. Due to Stanley's Cup the time has been changed to 10:30pm Eastern, 7:30 Pacific.

Comment

Originally posted by Reever View Post
                        From RARA website TIME CHANGE. Due to Stanley's Cup the time has been changed to 10:30pm Eastern, 7:30 Pacific.
                        I set my dvr to record the series. I just discovered the time change because the first half of the final episode was f’n timbersports. I’m pissed. NBC is going to **** up the entire day of programming instead of just one show? They do this kind of thing all the time. Who’s the tithead running the show over there? I’d like to kick him in the shins.
                        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fence Sence View Post
                          I set my dvr to record the series. I just discovered the time change because the first half of the final episode was f’n timbersports. I’m pissed. NBC is going to **** up the entire day of programming instead of just one show? They do this kind of thing all the time. Who’s the tithead running the show over there? I’d like to kick him in the shins.
                          I never knew there were so many ways to chop wood.

Comment

Working...
                          X