Lawrence Classics LLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence Classics LLC

I imagine some of you are familiar with this, but I wanted to bring it up as it seems to be the up and coming warbird collector. What I get is that the LLC was put together by Steuart Walton who is an heir to the Wal Mart billions. It also sounds like he founded Gamebird Composites which makes the Gamebird aerobatic plane, and it's incredible.

Bringing this up because he owns the F2G, 2 Mustangs, a F7F, Spitfire...

Anyone want to convince him to come to Reno?
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Lawrence Classics LLC

Let's get him to Reno. The F2G that he owns, is that Race 57? How many F2's are out there. I know the museum in Seattle has one, are their others besides Race 57?

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
      Let's get him to Reno. The F2G that he owns, is that Race 57? How many F2's are out there. I know the museum in Seattle has one, are their others besides Race 57?
      Yep Race 57, those you mentioned are the only 2 left
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I didn't know 57 had sold. Last I heard it was still at Ione, so where is it located now?

Comment

N5588N (1944 GOODYEAR F2G owned by ECHO MATRIX LLC) aircraft registration information with aircraft photos, flight tracking, and maps.

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
            I didn't know 57 had sold. Last I heard it was still at Ione, so where is it located now?
            As Fence posted, it's in Arkansas now!
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I used to watch the Sanders fly 57 out at Ione when it was there right before Reno last year. I talked to Brian Sanders at Stead about it. He said he tried to convince the owner to bring it to Reno, but he didn't want to race it. Gotta give Brian credit, he tried!

Race 29
              Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Working...
              X