Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knottygirls new grove wing test

Default Re: Knottygirls new grove wing test

Quote Originally Posted by Reever View Post
    So cool to see updates and what racers are doing during the winter. Thank you!
    It is, indeed!

I was just lamenting this AM about the past.. A lot of the "old guard" innovators are gone, it makes it easy to think that Air Racing is a dying sport. For sure, we will never see an Unlimited field as we have known in the past. Rarity, cost make that COST to do it, among many other things, will just never allow that to happen.

BUT, we have a new bunch of innovators going at it in what is becoming a HUGE section of air racing. IF1 and SPORT are where we're going to see HUGE gains in speed.. Very hard to integrate new gofast technology into an unlimited! Not so sport and IF1!

Lots more to say on the subject but, a VERY SPECIAL THANKS to those innovators who are both doing it and, SHARING HERE!!!

I just decided, for sure, I HAVE to be at RENO 2018!!!!!!!!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

In other news from Texas Race Camp 2018, Justin Meaders got air under the wings of his brand new racer "Limitless" this evening. https://vimeo.com/251998411

Quote Originally Posted by Race5 View Post
    In other news from Texas Race Camp 2018, Justin Meaders got air under the wings of his brand new racer "Limitless" this evening. https://vimeo.com/251998411
    congratulations

Some happy people there.

Congrats guys.

Going to make a new thread called Flyboyz race camp, and we will keep everyone posted on what we have going on here in tx