Planes if Fame to Lincoln

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes if Fame to Lincoln

Previously I had posted that I hadn't heard anything about it. Well thats changed, city council has approved to move forward with PoF negotiations and choosing a site at airport.
    For Gold Country community and local news and events, trust Gold Country Media. We keep you up-to-date on the latest news.

Re: Planes if Fame to Lincoln

WOW! Didn't see this coming.

Comment

Couple hour drive from Reno, close to Ione and the Anderson home base.

Just a quick flight to Reno.

This is good news.

Comment

A very good source from Planes of Fame a couple of months ago, said this was a made up story...........I wonder what's going on? If this is true, are they just looking for a satellite operation, like Valle AZ....or are they planning on moving the whole museum. That would be a major undertaking. I wonder why they are looking to move........could it possibly be related to the problems with other operators at Chino concerning last years airshow? All I know is it's a great museum, and I hope things work out for the best.

Brian

Comment

I found this dated 11/18/2017

PoF may expand, not move.

I cannot find any news related to a move on the Lincoln City and Airport websites mentioning this.

Last edited by Desertdawg; 12-17-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
            I found this dated 11/18/2017

PoF may expand, not move.

I cannot find any news related to a move on the Lincoln City and Airport websites mentioning this.

Link in original post with photo of Steve Hinton at city council meeting

For Gold Country community and local news and events, trust Gold Country Media. We keep you up-to-date on the latest news.

Comment

One of the above links to an article says the lawsuit headed up by the Yanks museum against Planes of Fame was scheduled for a jury trail 12-4-17...........anyone know the outcome? Or if no trial, what the status of the situation is? Thanks
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Cat View Post
                Link in original post with photo of Steve Hinton at city council meeting

http://www.lincolnnewsmessenger.com/...gional-airport
                Reading this article it sounds like they are considering moving THE museum.

Comment

Working...
                X