Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relentless for Gold 2018?!

Default Re: Relentless for Gold 2018?!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyKidChris View Post
    So Tom, how about a progress report on your mighty Legacy. Does she have a name?
    Ok, I am probably overdue for an update here. I'll resurrect another thread I have on it. No name yet, I'm terrible at that. 'Expensive' comes to mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Dudewanarace View Post
    Ok, I am probably overdue for an update here. I'll resurrect another thread I have on it. No name yet, I'm terrible at that. 'Expensive' comes to mind..
    Hmm - name that plane? "Pricey" would be a decent name as it's a synonym for expensive. Should we make this a "name-Tom's-airplane" contest?

Or how about "Charlie?" As in Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as this will be your gold ticket ride to the gold heat?
    Last edited by FlyKidChris; 10-12-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyKidChris View Post
    Hmm - name that plane? "Pricey" would be a decent name as it's a synonym for expensive. Should we make this a "name-Tom's-airplane" contest?

Or how about "Charlie?" As in Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as this will be your gold ticket ride to the gold heat?
    haha The problem with referencing the value of it is that it is all relative. I'm usually broke, so everything is expensive. It is a freaking deal compared to what it costs to make an Unlimited go as fast as a Sport Gold airplane. lol