Formula One Incident?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula One Incident?

I have video of the second Formula One race on Saturday. Appears as though two racers collided on the far side of the course. One rolled left and the other pulled up and then climbed out. Off the course? Both of the planes appear to be Cassutts and one was yellow and the other one was white. Lots of smoke keeps the fuselage numbers hard to read. Anyone else have any more on this incident? There was a DNF listed on the race results-was this one of the planes involved?

Re: Formula One Incident?

There was not a mid air in any Formula 1 heat. Period. There was a case of one airplane having to take evasive action to avoid getting in a potentially bad situation, but they were no where close to making contact. Heads up flying by all involved.

Comment

Jason is right, this was me in race58 sonic zoom, we ended up in a bad gaggle going into 4-5 so I did the best thing and gave up the line and rejoined the race

Comment

Thanks for clarifying. Looked pretty exciting from where the footage was shot but then again all air racing is exciting. From some perspectives planes are separated by either 10 inches or 20 feet when they are on the far side of the race course.

Comment

Working...
        X