Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jay Leno Sponsorship

Default Re: Jay Leno Sponsorship

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
    About 10 years ago Red Bull approached RARA and offered to sponsor iirc all they asked is the name be changed the Red Bull Championship Air Races and they be allowed to run their Red Bull Air Race as part of it. RARA told them to pound sand.

With the liability brought to the forefront by Galloping Ghost I doubt we will ever see a sponsor of that magnitude again
    Christoph,

Who knows if Red Bull could not have run and managed the race a whole lot better than RARA has.I'm sure the purses would have been larger too,plus the pr and advertising end would probably be outrageously good. Red Bull runs a pretty good operation.Also,I dont think Red Bull "stoled" anything from anyone.The people who are crying that Red Bull stoled this or that from them,just got out done in the business world.

Default Re: Jay Leno Sponsorship

Quote Originally Posted by krts View Post
    Christoph,

Who knows if Red Bull could not have run and managed the race a whole lot better than RARA has.I'm sure the purses would have been larger too,plus the pr and advertising end would probably be outrageously good. Red Bull runs a pretty good operation.Also,I dont think Red Bull "stoled" anything from anyone.The people who are crying that Red Bull stoled this or that from them,just got out done in the business world.
    I probably still have the NDA that I signed with the actual inventor of the inflatable pylon races that are Red Bull, right down to using 0 altitude waivered acro pilots as racers.. Red Bull was presented the idea and rejected it... they then changed one simple thing about the proposal from the inventor and "debuted" it as their own idea..

They, in fact, STOLE the idea, completely legally by using their high powered legal team to cheat the from its inventor....

Yea... they'd have managed RENO better than RARA....
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"