One for Wingman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Wingman

Here is one for Neal. This photo was hanging in Kerch's apartment. It is very faded, probably has about 40 years of cigarette soot seeped into it, and the picture was actually stuck to the glass at the bottom of the frame....so when I scanned it I had to scan it with/through the glass. Haven't photoshopped it either. But still. This one is going up on my wall to remind me of my friend.
    Attached Files

Re: One for Wingman

It is nice to se that Brad. That must have been right after it was first painted when Crocker bought it -- I think by 1977 it had a lot more lettering on it. I miss both Bill and John. That was all so long ago...

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
      It is nice to se that Brad. That must have been right after it was first painted when Crocker bought it -- I think by 1977 it had a lot more lettering on it. I miss both Bill and John. That was all so long ago...

Neal
      It WAS so long ago...but it doesn't SEEM so long ago. That's what I keep having a hard time with.

Comment

Brings back a lot of memories, loved the mid/ late seventies at Reno. We were just getting started as race fans at our first time, 1974. Wife and I took our two sons out in 74 and 76. Now, my boys are taking this old duffer to the races.
        Ron

Comment

Photoshop removal of color cast...

Click image for larger version

Name:	SFW-3-Crocker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	454.6 KB
ID:	228617

Comment

Nice job. What a good looking Racer.

Comment

always been one of my favorites!

Last edited by flyingjibus; 10-03-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X