Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Napa Ca
    Posts
    1,064

    Default Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    The b&w shot is quite possibly my favourite aviation pic I have ever seen.
    Wow, that is quite the compliment, especially knowing the pics that have been posted here on the site over the past years. Thank you.

    I've printed the b/w shot out on a 40x30 (I think, can't remember, its huge.) canvas, its pretty cool. I've also got essentially the same shot but done at 1/60 sec shutter speed. Its 98% as sharp, but The prop blur is a full disk. As cool of a shot it is, I like the slightly faster shutter speed one a little more.

    I'm getting close to having ally my Reno shots done. I'll be sure to post the full album here when finished.

    Will

  2. #82

    Default Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by RAD2LTR View Post
    Wow, that is quite the compliment, especially knowing the pics that have been posted here on the site over the past years. Thank you.

    I've printed the b/w shot out on a 40x30 (I think, can't remember, its huge.) canvas, its pretty cool. I've also got essentially the same shot but done at 1/60 sec shutter speed. Its 98% as sharp, but The prop blur is a full disk. As cool of a shot it is, I like the slightly faster shutter speed one a little more.

    I'm getting close to having ally my Reno shots done. I'll be sure to post the full album here when finished.

    Will
    I think what sets it off for me is the dark cloud streaks that look like contrails coming off the wings. Makes it look like it's going 600 mph. Love it.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Napa Ca
    Posts
    1,064

    Default Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    I think what sets it off for me is the dark cloud streaks that look like contrails coming off the wings. Makes it look like it's going 600 mph. Love it.
    How about this one?


    I was also able to make a Wildcat look like it was going 500 mph.



    Will

  4. #84

    Default Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by RAD2LTR View Post
    How about this one?


    I was also able to make a Wildcat look like it was going 500 mph.



    Will
    Like that one too. The Wildcat is awesome.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Napa Ca
    Posts
    1,064

    Default Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Finally, after 6 months, I have my Reno 2017 Album done. Enjoy.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/473099...57665922635188

    Will

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Near Kansas City
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by RAD2LTR View Post
    Finally, after 6 months, I have my Reno 2017 Album done. Enjoy.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/473099...57665922635188

    Will
    Holy Smokes!!! Very nice collection! Never going to complain how long that took to edit.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    1,355

    Thumbs up Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Great Job. Those photos will take me to Sept. & then some.
    Lockheed Bob

  8. #88

    Default Re: Reno 2017... Post your Pics!

    Great Pics, especially the lightening ones. Thanks for sharing.
    Brian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •