• Show
Clear All

• Oh my lord...

Spectacular...

Re: Oh my lord...

great come back by strega.

Comment

Very exciting race. Thank you Stihl for the live streaming!

Comment

That was a battle! I was so confident Stevo was going to take it, unfortunately I had to step away and when I got back Jay was taxiing in waving and fist-pumping! Bravo Team Strega.

Sad to see some penalties for Full Noise but I'm so, so pleased for Graeme and the team!
        Zac in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by SnapHappy View Post
          Very exciting race. Thank you Stihl for the live streaming!
          I agree! One of the best races I've seen in a couple years! Thank you Stihl!! I just happen to be in the market for a new chainsaw, It's going to have to be A Stihl and nothing else!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
            I agree! One of the best races I've seen in a couple years! Thank you Stihl!! I just happen to be in the market for a new chainsaw, It's going to have to be A Stihl and nothing else!

Race 29
            Yes thank you Stihl. Due to your Reno Air Race sponsorship, I became aware of your products.

Two years ago I replaced my old Craftsman weed eater, chainsaw, leave blower and hedger with Stihl products. All purchased from your dealer here in Reno - RC Engine.

So thank you again for the support and a great product.

Comment

I agree one of the best finishes in years, and thanks to Stihl for the stream, too bad for Stihl that Andy had to mayday I think he would have 2nd in sight.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. I knew that Stevo would have no problem starting from #2 and when he took the lead on the first turn and settled into his line I figured Strega had work to do.. And did it! Two very evenly matched airplanes and some real pilot stuff going on. They _lapped Dreadnought_. Wow. Just... Wow.

Tiger said it best. "If that doesn't get your stuff, you ain't got no stuff to get!"

Comment

Originally posted by invader28 View Post
                  I agree one of the best finishes in years, and thanks to Stihl for the stream, too bad for Stihl that Andy had to mayday I think he would have 2nd in sight.
                  I talked to Andy after the race and he said it was a premature mayday. It had something to do with his new EFII system being on the wrong setting and he thought the engine was done so he pulled up and after he pulled up he noticed the switch was in the wrong spot so he corrected it and felt the power come back but it was too late. He sounded pretty confident that he was going to catch Jeff. Awesome race anyway. Some fast planes and Pete's finally bringing his Super Legacy next year too!
                  Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

That was unbelievable! Watching from the VOS was just spectacular. I've been going since '78' and that is by far the best unlimited final EVER! I started getting a little worried when Strega, Voodoo and Dreadnought got to pylon 8 at the same time. Oh please tell me someone got good video of this.
                    Last edited by Reever; 09-18-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reever View Post
                      That was unbelievable! Watching from the VOS was just spectacular. I've been going since '78' and that is by far the best unlimited final EVER! I started getting a little worried when Strega, Voodoo and Dreadnought got to pylon 8 at the same time. Oh please tell me someone got good video of this.
                      Go to the Stihl Facebook page video section...the live feed video from the race is there to view...Pretty good coverage of the entire race

Comment

Working...
                      X