Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what happened to Kevin Eldridge's NXT in heat 3A Sport Race today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what happened to Kevin Eldridge's NXT in heat 3A Sport Race today?

The live stream did a good job of zooming in, but the announcer never stopped reading commercials, and no one ever came on and said a word about what the problem he had was. I couldn't even tell if he had taken off, but someone did come on and say he'd taken off and then landed.

Re: Does anyone know what happened to Kevin Eldridge's NXT in heat 3A Sport Race toda

He landed safely before the race started and was circling overhead at fairly high power settings when I left stead at 7pm Saturday evening.

Comment

Re: Does anyone know what happened to Kevin Eldridge's NXT in heat 3A Sport Race toda

Unrelated but some cool onboard footage from PRS.

During our Pylon Race School last week I finally got a chance to open NXT wide open and practice flying the sticks, feels great to get low and go fast! I st...
      Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
        He landed safely before the race started and was circling overhead at fairly high power settings when I left stead at 7pm Saturday evening.
        Thanks for the info, hopefully we'll see him in today's races..

Comment

Originally posted by tedstriker View Post
          Thanks for the info, hopefully we'll see him in today's races..
          The poster that wrote about him at high power on Sat night left too soon, Relentless landed with an issue and won't be flying in today's Gold race.

Comment

Kevin posted on Facebook that both fuel filters were clogged and the fuel pump was going bad.

Comment

Working...
            X