Question - Unlimited 2A Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question - Unlimited 2A Results

I am hoping that Steven is holding back as part of a strategy to win on Sunday. But Strega is seriously fast this year. It's turning laps in heat races that are only a few mph off the qualifying speed. And if I understand how they are measuring the course length this year, the reported speeds would be even higher under last year's rules.

With Strega on the pole, it is going to be really tough for Voodoo to win - in my opinion. Tomorrow will tell, and I am really looking forward to it.

-Wade

Comment

Strega ran a 502 with Voodoo running right there with him. Has Voodoo been sandbagging for tomorrow? The pole seems little just between 2 planes for 8 laps; who's engine can live in 'eat mode' for longer does...

I don't doubt ChrisMX105's evaluation of the wing, but racers will be racers on race day. It could be one for the books.

CC
      "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." Albert Einstein

Comment

They are both the fastest hot water toilets on the planet!
        They are piloted by world class stick actuators!
        They are both sitting behind 12 grenades without pins!!

The bet is "Who will mayday first"!
        Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
          No, They put the 2nd engine in for Reno.

Built by the same guy as Strega.
          For some reason I thought they used both engines for the record.
          Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
          X