Reno Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Season

It begins in a few days ladies and gentleman!!! When does everyone arrive at Stead??
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Reno Season

Friday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Race 8 View Post
      Friday morning
      Sweet! Good luck Dave, how's it running?
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Thank you.
        It really seems to be running well.
        I haven't had any major issues this year (so far).
        I hope I can say the same thing two weeks from today.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Race 8 View Post
          Thank you.
          It really seems to be running well.
          I haven't had any major issues this year (so far).
          I hope I can say the same thing two weeks from today.

Dave
          Off to a good start at least. Is there anything new you've done? Last year was a pretty good year for you it seemed.
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I'm nobody but I'll get there Sunday noonish .

Comment

Full noise has flown at Chino, and according to their facebook the team truck is loaded and getting ready to head for Reno, and the Yak is due to head off as well! #kiwirace #fullnoise
              race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

I have been over to the hanger where Full Noise is being prepared, seen it fly several times. Sounds very healthy and looks to be ready to go. Reno is a long way from NZ so hopefully this is worth the trip. I'll be there on Saturday.

Comment

HEY YOU GUYS.....
                  I TRIED TO SEND A NOTE TO THE FULL NOISE CREW TO OFFER ANY AND ALL ASSISTANCE TO A FELLOW YAK DRIVER.
                  I HAVE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG FOR THEM HERE ON A SHELF IN SYRACUSE FOR ENGINE, PROPELLER, BRAKES, AND AIRFRAME. IF ANY OF YOU GUYS GO OUT TO STEAD AND CAN RELAY THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE DO SO. THEY'VE COME WAY TO FAR AND SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY TO LET SOME LITTLE OR BIG GLITCH STOP THEIR RACING. TOO BAD WE COULDN'T HAVE THE BATTLE OF THE LITTLE YAKS, BUT OH WELL...... I HOPE TO COME OUT MAYBE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND BE THERE FOR SAT/SUN RACING. HELLUVA DEAL WHEN YOUR LIFE IS CONTROLLED BY INSECTS. IF THE MUSTANG MAKES IT, I'LL BE IN THE PITS SO PLEASE COME BY AND SAY HI......
                  MY CELL: 620-384-4354
                  SINCEREST REGARDS TO ALL,
                  DUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                    HEY YOU GUYS.....
                    I TRIED TO SEND A NOTE TO THE FULL NOISE CREW TO OFFER ANY AND ALL ASSISTANCE TO A FELLOW YAK DRIVER.
                    I HAVE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG FOR THEM HERE ON A SHELF IN SYRACUSE FOR ENGINE, PROPELLER, BRAKES, AND AIRFRAME. IF ANY OF YOU GUYS GO OUT TO STEAD AND CAN RELAY THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE DO SO. THEY'VE COME WAY TO FAR AND SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY TO LET SOME LITTLE OR BIG GLITCH STOP THEIR RACING. TOO BAD WE COULDN'T HAVE THE BATTLE OF THE LITTLE YAKS, BUT OH WELL...... I HOPE TO COME OUT MAYBE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND BE THERE FOR SAT/SUN RACING. HELLUVA DEAL WHEN YOUR LIFE IS CONTROLLED BY INSECTS. IF THE MUSTANG MAKES IT, I'LL BE IN THE PITS SO PLEASE COME BY AND SAY HI......
                    MY CELL: 620-384-4354
                    SINCEREST REGARDS TO ALL,
                    DUSTY
                    I'll see if they respond to social media about your offer. Hope N51Z makes it, sounds like it's on track, do you have any updates?? JM2 is pretty secretive...
                    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GRAEME CALLED A FEW HOURS AGO AND WE ARE ON TRACK TO HELP. LOOKING FOR A SMALL CORNELIUS AIR COMPRESSOR FOR GRAEME AS A BACKUP. ANYWAY, GOOD USE OF THE WEBSITE TO HELP A LAD FAR FAR FROM HOME..........
                      REGARDS,
                      DUSTY

Comment

Awesome. I also contacted them. Good to hear you guys got in contact.

Will

Comment

Love the racing community!!!! its a massive trip to come from NZ even to be a spectator let alone trying to take an unlimited to Reno... I wish i was making the trip but maybe next year!
                          race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Fantastic news! Bravo Dusty!

Like my Kiwi comrade above I'll be watching from the wrong side of the Pacific via AAFO, Facebook and anything else I can access at work (Sunday's racing is Monday morning here) so I'm very appreciative of everyone who takes the time to share their reports and photos here.
                            Zac in NZ

Comment

Super cool, Dusty. Wish you were gonna be here with your Yak. Next year hopefully.
                              You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
                              X