Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any update on 232

Originally posted by John H View Post
    The Bear more than likely will go to the NASM.
    With yet another F8F that should still be turning the pylons. That'll be the day.
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
      I think Rod Lewis is still going thru the divorce litigation?
      Does this mean no airplanes from Rod Lewis (spitfire and such)? I am glad for the first time in many years I have decided to just come Saturday and Sunday. I like to go and still will for the other Races at Reno but my heart is always with the Unlimiteds.

Great Warbird shows at Planes of Fame and Paul Allen's Museum in Washington. Also try Mr. Yagen's in the East, although they fly pretty far away compared to the other two. If you go to England for sure do Duxfords Air Show. Thanks, KC

Comment

Originally posted by KAHNZILLA View Post
        Does this mean no airplanes from Rod Lewis (spitfire and such)? I am glad for the first time in many years I have decided to just come Saturday and Sunday. I like to go and still will for the other Races at Reno but my heart is always with the Unlimiteds.

Great Warbird shows at Planes of Fame and Paul Allen's Museum in Washington. Also try Mr. Yagen's in the East, although they fly pretty far away compared to the other two. If you go to England for sure do Duxfords Air Show. Thanks, KC

The Spitfire and a few others are still coming. They are from the Texas Flying Legends which is not connected with Rod. Completely different organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
          I think Rod Lewis is still going thru the divorce litigation?
          Thanks RACE5 my mistake, I thought earlier this year it was Rod Lewis who was bringing the Aircraft. Anyway it will be good to see a Spitfire on the pylons. Thanks, KC

Comment

Originally posted by John H View Post
            The Bear more than likely will go to the NASM.
            I believe there was some conversation along these lines while Mr. Shelton still owned the plane. Foggy memory intrudes, but I think the upshot was the NASM already has a famous racing bearcat and doesn't really need another. I for one would like to see the next rich guy with a sudden passion for racing buy the plane and get it back on the winner's podium where it belongs.
            No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
            http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Working...
            X