Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Entry LIst

Greetings:

Can someone tell me where to find this years entry list?

Re: 2017 Entry LIst

If it were anywhere this site would probably be a bit more active... stay tuned.
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by greaseice View Post
      Greetings:

Can someone tell me where to find this years entry list?
      It hasn't been made public yet. Probably won't until a day or two before the races.

Comment

I called RARA yesterday & they said entry's were still coming in & the list wasn't compiled yet.
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
          I called RARA yesterday & they said entry's were still coming in & the list wasn't compiled yet.
          The real official list is usually posted in physical form on the asphalt in the pits on Wednesday afternoon of race week.
          Names of aircraft, race numbers, and names of pilots can generally be found painted on the sides of the entered aircraft.

6 weeks to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            The real official list is usually posted in physical form on the asphalt in the pits on Wednesday afternoon of race week.
            Names of aircraft, race numbers, and names of pilots can generally be found painted on the sides of the entered aircraft.

6 weeks to go...
            Yep. If you do find a physical copy on paper, its probably written in the same disappearing ink used to print the daily schedules too.

Comment

If Czech Mate shows up this year, I wonder who the pilot will be. My understanding is the pilot that flew it last year will be in Strega this year.

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
                If Czech Mate shows up this year, I wonder who the pilot will be. My understanding is the pilot that flew it last year will be in Strega this year.
                Jay will be in Strega. I doubt Czech will show.

Comment

Working...
                X