• Show
Clear All

Re: BANG!

Almost forgot. Nice pics Leo!
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by deepsky View Post
      I still visit, and very much appreciate this site Wayne. I have my own site and fully appreciate what it takes to keep it running as well as drum up content. I've returned to lurking simply because I had some people talk down to me when asking questions. I suppose I should get over it. We actually met a few years ago and have talked every year since then. I just haven't ever told you who I was here. Thanks for the site!
      I certainly hope you are not someone whom I've mistaken for someone else in the past and was EXTREMELY rude and OBNOXIOUS, at least, twice before finally wrapping my head around it... If you, I'll splain the reason behind the reason for why I mistook you, if it was you, dammy.. I may start song writing again

Well, OK.. maybe not..

BIG LOL here!

For various reasons, maybe not the least of which, I got used to wearing a name tag when I was working with AviationNation and wore it for years in the pits... Lots of folks seem to know my name..

My biggest problem is, as I age, and.. hate to admit it but the leftover effects of two months of chemo and radiation to my brain through my tongue and jaw... (they get better every year at missing the good stuff, but, lots of good stuff gets damaged, for life) What I'm trying to say is.. AT LEAST, I used to be able to remember faces... Names always took me a few tries, but faces.. never forgot.

I think when I meet up with people at RENO, between sometimes having some "really important mission" (true really) and just not being able to remember year to year anymore, what I'm trying to say is, I bet I come off as a complete arsehole sometimes to folks who have met me and figure I'm able to remember them!

Getting old is pretty sucky in a lot of ways but the alternative is a lot worse!

Thanks to everyone for the expressions of appreciation! We still host a few domains here, won't mention who but a couple sort of bigs.. I gotta get them paying fair share so we can keep this going on a dedicated box! We're about up for a renew, as it's been quite a few years since we initially leased the quad core dual processer deal we have been on, pretty flawlessly for, well, crap... too long!

On a camping trip using campground wifi, cramming my summer into the next week or so, treatment starts 21 August, 10:30 hrs.... next two months, every freaking weekday (mon-fri) not sure yet if it's 2 or 3 hrs per treatment.

I just had to pick this year to miss RENO, sounds like Joey Scolari and the gang down there are doing it up right this year!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

LOL! You've always been very nice to me on this board and in person Wayne. Sorry you will miss this year.
        Tony

Comment

Working...
        X