Happy Birthday Wayne -AAFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Wayne -AAFO

Happy Birthday Wayne, Thanks for AAFO & all you have done to promote the Reno Air Races over the years. RARA should appreciate your work in getting the word out thru this forum & award you for the all you have done. Thanks again.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Happy Birthday Wayne -AAFO

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    Happy Birthday Wayne, Thanks for AAFO & all you have done to promote the Reno Air Races over the years. RARA should appreciate your work in getting the word out thru this forum & award you for the all you have done. Thanks again.
    I 2nd that! Happy Bday Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
      Historically, we've had really good things happen to us through our efforts towards Reno. I'm still "on probation" a bit, methinks... with the new guys in charge. I managed to get a bit... tipsy and rather rudely managed to get myself in hot water a time or two "strongly" stating my opinion about this or that...

Hopefully, all will be well, there will be a RENO 2018 and I will be there!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by bikenutty View Post
        I 2nd that! Happy Bday Wayne!
        :Thank you sir!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Happy Birthday, Wayne! Hope nothing but the best for you throughout the year, my friend!
          Owen Ashurst
          Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
          http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
          X