F7F Tigercat flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F7F Tigercat flight

Stewart Dawson putting F7F Tigercat ‘Here Kitty, Kitty!’ through her paces at the 2017 Planes of Fame airshow.

Jason
    Jason Schillereff

Re: F7F Tigercat flight

Bravo, Jason...!

Utterly phenomenal footage...! The sound quality is superb. Gave me goosebumps galore.

You've captured a fantastically beautiful aircraft, flown to perfection by Mr. Dawson, for all of us to enjoy.

Cheers!

And Happy Birthday!

Bob
    Triple-B

Comment

Originally posted by Triple-B View Post
      Bravo, Jason...!

Utterly phenomenal footage...! The sound quality is superb. Gave me goosebumps galore.

You've captured a fantastically beautiful aircraft, flown to perfection by Mr. Dawson, for all of us to enjoy.

Cheers!

And Happy Birthday!

Bob
      Thank you very much!!
      Jason
      Jason Schillereff

Comment

I'll second that! It was just like being there again! Thanks Jason!!

Any chance the European theater flight could be next??

-Connor

Comment

Beautifully done, Jason. Thank you - generally, I watch your warbird videos multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyKidChris View Post
            Beautifully done, Jason. Thank you - generally, I watch your warbird videos multiple times.
            Great video Jason, I was able to fly with Mr. Sessions last summer in Bad Kitty. An amazing flight around Seattle, what a bird. Thanks, KC

Comment

Excellent location! There were no crowd noises or generators running in the background.
              remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

The Tigercat looks and sounds sooo neat. Excellent video Mr. Jason S. Thank you a lot for posting it.

Comment

Thanks a million everyone, I very much appreciate it!! The Planes of Fame museum puts on an amazing show every year and I'm very fortunate to get to film for them from some pretty nice locations on the airport. Conner, I'm working on the European flight as I type this, but I'll be uploading the Korean jets and the Corsair flights first.
                  Jason
                  Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S. View Post
                    Thanks a million everyone, I very much appreciate it!! The Planes of Fame museum puts on an amazing show every year and I'm very fortunate to get to film for them from some pretty nice locations on the airport. Conner, I'm working on the European flight as I type this, but I'll be uploading the Korean jets and the Corsair flights first.
                    Jason
                    Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X