John Muszala Jr. & NACA 127

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Muszala Jr. & NACA 127

Wasn't really discussed last year. He showed up with Dusty in NACA 127, got certified to race, got put on the reports website as a racer, was taken down shortly after and didn't race?

So how bout this year... ?

I'm also at 13 Unlimited's so far this year. Anybody want to argue that? POF? The Rebel? Unknowns..?
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: John Muszala Jr. & NACA 127

In this Warbird Radio interview he mentions that if everything goes according to plan, he'll be racing something this year. Didn't say what it would be though. Could be NACA 127, maybe it's Dusty's A model (formerly known as Polar Bear), maybe its something else?

Also since it came up, how cool was it to see NACA 127 in person?? Really neat Mustang, this is one of my favorite photos from last year.

NACA 127 by Connor Madison, on Flickr

Comment

I'll listen to the interview right now thanks Connor!! I forgot that Warbird radio has a lot of "small" news that gets overlooked by the community. I'm heading to breckenridge this week and an interview with Chad Ezell told a lot about the planes coming that I didn't even know about.

The pics have been awesome too, I enjoy seeing them on here and Facebook. Keep them coming!!!

And I don't think that polar bear will be done by the pictures of it on their FB page. I wish though!! NACA will be awesome I hope she comes.

*Another edit. I listened to the interview. It sounds like there is something in the works beyong NACA, or ex Polar Bear. It sounded like they're working on a super-stocker to race in Gold. I'm excited...
      Last edited by GRNDP51; 05-24-2017, 10:07 PM.
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        I'll listen to the interview right now thanks Connor!! I forgot that Warbird radio has a lot of "small" news that gets overlooked by the community. I'm heading to breckenridge this week and an interview with Chad Ezell told a lot about the planes coming that I didn't even know about.

The pics have been awesome too, I enjoy seeing them on here and Facebook. Keep them coming!!!

And I don't think that polar bear will be done by the pictures of it on their FB page. I wish though!! NACA will be awesome I hope she comes.

*Another edit. I listened to the interview. It sounds like there is something in the works beyong NACA, or ex Polar Bear. It sounded like they're working on a super-stocker to race in Gold. I'm excited...
        Yep, pretty great show to listen to, lots of interesting tidbits all the time. Breckenridge looks to be an amazing show, I wish I could make it!

Thanks!! I think I have enough to keep sharing till Oshkosh haha!

I just listened to it again, it does sound like its something other than NACA or the A model, but not a top Gold Class contender. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
          Yep, pretty great show to listen to, lots of interesting tidbits all the time. Breckenridge looks to be an amazing show, I wish I could make it!

Thanks!! I think I have enough to keep sharing till Oshkosh haha!

I just listened to it again, it does sound like its something other than NACA or the A model, but not a top Gold Class contender. Hmmm...
          I wonder if it could be Ira's (ex) Yak since Ira was killed last year on his way to Oshkosh. I have no idea what happened to the plane. It seemed like it was pretty well dialed in.

Will

Comment

Hey Guys,

Ive looked at this sight for years and years so imagine my surprise to see my name on the board. Pretty cool!! I was lucky enough to be able to use the Naca Mustang last year to get qualified. That particular Mustang is an amazing piece of history and a true honor to fly. We are hard at work on the new "plane" and really pushing to be ready by Reno. It is really coming to gather and is going to be quite a looker when done. Unlimited's look pretty good this year. I hope all the rumors pan out and we have a way better turn out then last year.

John Muszala II

Comment

Originally posted by Mus262 View Post
              Hey Guys,

Ive looked at this sight for years and years so imagine my surprise to see my name on the board. Pretty cool!! I was lucky enough to be able to use the Naca Mustang last year to get qualified. That particular Mustang is an amazing piece of history and a true honor to fly. We are hard at work on the new "plane" and really pushing to be ready by Reno. It is really coming to gather and is going to be quite a looker when done. Unlimited's look pretty good this year. I hope all the rumors pan out and we have a way better turn out then last year.

John Muszala II
              John, that's so cool that you're posting over here! Welcome! Seriously can't wait to see what you show up with at Reno!

-Connor

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
                John, that's so cool that you're posting over here! Welcome! Seriously can't wait to see what you show up with at Reno!

-Connor
                x 2 Thanks for posting here.

Comment

Hey Guys,

John Muszala II
                  Now we are going to look forward to weekly updates.
                  But we'll be happy to get whatever time you have.
                  remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Hey Guys,

John Muszala II
                    I KNOW I won't get any special info,,, but is N426QA anything...?
                    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                    X