OT: F-35 Demo Team Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: F-35 Demo Team Items

If anyone out west is able to obtain any F-35 Demo Team PVC patches at the shows and pocket tab (they have black and white and color, or a 2017 Tbird brochure, I would gladly send you payment.

I know from a guy here in NY that a friend was able to purchase some at the Chino show.

Thanks,

Jack

Re: OT: F-35 Demo Team Items

They are coming to Idaho Falls, ID July 22-23. Im gonna try to make it and if I do, I will do my best for ya
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

I hope they will put on a real show for you guys. Here at CNO all they did was fly formation in the Heritage Flight. No F-35 performance whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner7 View Post
        I hope they will put on a real show for you guys. Here at CNO all they did was fly formation in the Heritage Flight. No F-35 performance whatsoever.
        I was more than happy with what the F-35 did at Chino. They're not a demo team and seeing 2 full burner passes made my day. A full demo will happen, give it a few years but don't expect too much from a "heritage flight" team.

I get to see them again at Huntington!!!
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Yes, that looks to be a good show this year. I will make that one myself.

Comment

I don't think it will be a full demo, but the Heritage Flight. Regardless, I can't wait to see it fly!
            "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X