PRS 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS 2017

We're just over three weeks from the 2017 vesion of PRS. The line-up look pretty promising and as anticipated, the Sport class has a VERY strong showing. A total of over 70 aircraft will be present and over 120 pilots, instructors, class officials and crew are attending.

Should be a very busy week. Hope to see some of you there.

Safe travels to all...
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Re: PRS 2017

Originally posted by Air Judge View Post
    We're just over three weeks from the 2017 vesion of PRS. The line-up look pretty promising and as anticipated, the Sport class has a VERY strong showing. A total of over 70 aircraft will be present and over 120 pilots, instructors, class officials and crew are attending.

Should be a very busy week. Hope to see some of you there.

Safe travels to all...
    Awesome!! Right up there with last year's record breaking numbers. I know someone else will ask but how are the Unlimited's? TFLM pilots on there...?
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      Awesome!! Right up there with last year's record breaking numbers. I know someone else will ask but how are the Unlimited's? TFLM pilots on there...?
      I wonder if the posibilties of not having a PRS next year is causing more people to participate this year?

Anyone know if Mike Brown's bringing his Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by Airrace7 View Post
        I wonder if the posibilties of not having a PRS next year is causing more people to participate this year?

Anyone know if Mike Brown's bringing his Mustang
        I read an article about Goldfinger and Mike said it's going to be his cross-country Mustang and doesn't have plans of racing. We shall see though
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by Airrace7 View Post
          No PRS next year? Why is that?
          Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
            No PRS next year? Why is that?
            Unless something changes, the primary runway [8-26] is slated to be completely resurfaced [choir singing "Hallelujah!"] in mid-2018.

You can't run PRS on Rwy 14-32 and have any semblance of knowing what to do when September comes around and you're using 8-26 primarily.

That's why all the classes were pushing for people to attend this year, even if they weren't racing in '17, so that they are still eligible to race in '18.

Sam Swift
            Biplane #3
            Last edited by flyboycpa; 05-16-2017, 08:49 PM.
            Biplane Race #3

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
              I read an article about Goldfinger and Mike said it's going to be his cross-country Mustang and doesn't have plans of racing. We shall see though
              I just seen Goldfinger for sale on Mark Clark's Courtesy Aircraft Sales...

Comment

Yep,

Here it is.

Comment

Working...
                X