Rod Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Lewis

I don't know if anyone else has already posted this, but I just noticed on the Lewis Air Legends web page that the National Championship Air Races are on their scheduled events list for 2017. It will be good to see some of those planes come back for 2017. I would love to see them bring the A-20.

Re: Rod Lewis

Originally posted by Callaghan View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has already posted this, but I just noticed on the Lewis Air Legends web page that the National Championship Air Races are on their scheduled events list for 2017. It will be good to see some of those planes come back for 2017. I would love to see them bring the A-20.
    Hopefully Rare Bear will be racing!

I think your best bet to see the A-20 is to come to Oshkosh.

Comment

No Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
        No Bear.
        Still hung up on the race motor program? The rest of that program ran beautifully last time. It's really odd to me that he gave the team a chance to prove they could run it consistently and safely and then he would go ahead with a race motor program. They do exactly that but no race motor program as promised. Is it really going to take 3 years to develop or is Mr. Lewis not a man of his word? To the general public it appears the latter is the case. Where is the info on ANY new progress?
        Last edited by Fence Sence; 02-22-2017, 09:01 AM.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

The scuttlebutt on Facebook suggests the Bear will remain grounded as divorce proceedings continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Adkins View Post
            The scuttlebutt on Facebook suggests the Bear will remain grounded as divorce proceedings continue.
            Well thats is understandable.

Comment

Bear is confirmed out on the Lewis web site. Doesn't mention any other planes but it doesn't look good for the Lewis stable. Hope to see them back again soon. He has some amazing aircraft.

Comment

Oh, I didn't realize he was getting divorced. First things first I guess. That's gotta be a messy one.
                You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
                X