Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Legacy Progress Etc..

Default Re: Super Legacy Progress Etc..

Very, very brief update as I'm scrambling right now. Lots of little things done, but nothing really worth mentioning. Here is how it sits today. Most of that primer will get sanded off too.

And the bottom of the wings from a few months ago. Pretty slick if I don't say so myself. Wingtip trailing edge needs dressed, but not until I finish the top side bodywork.

More later when I have time.

She's looking awesome! Very slick. Plenty of time left
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '17

I would imagine you wake up in the middle of the night thinking what needs to be done next, huh :-)

Thats looking real well there young man.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    She's looking awesome! Very slick. Plenty of time left
    Thanks! Eh, time runs out for everyone it seems like. I don't want that to happen, but there is so much to do for one person. I have to be an expert on a lot of areas to make it the way I want it, without depending on anyone. Also helps the budget if I do it. Tig welding will be my next personal challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    I would imagine you wake up in the middle of the night thinking what needs to be done next, huh :-)

Thats looking real well there young man.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and you are welcome! I'm sorry I don't share more. I literally have a thousand build photos, but for most people 99% of them don't mean anything. They have helped me a lot actually, like the work we're planning for #30. I have a step by step how I did it in a folder, just need to follow along. That is a lot easier than thinking up each step before you do it.