AAFO Kerch Tribute Photo Book For Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAFO Kerch Tribute Photo Book For Family

As I've been digging through my archives for photos of our Beloved Kerch to share with his family in the wake of his passing, the brainstorm hit me that, I BET A BUNCH OF YOU HAVE SOME PRICELESS STUFF!

Kerch's Sister is an absolute JEWEL as is his entire family... Kerch adored them all! None of them had any idea how deeply valued and loved Kerch was.. Frankly, via the packed room at his memorial last month, the family got a very good view into the Love that the sport has for their loved one.

But, there really wasn't a window into the true love and admiration that all of US feel for this man!

I know you guys have some amazing photos of her beloved brother, I want to make a photo album/book for the them. This is important!

Kerch threw one hell of a farewell party through his lovely sister and family.

I know we can make this really special, I'm going to need a couple volunteers to handle submissions, perhaps help later to choose photos?

Anyone interested?

This would be a THANK YOU KERCH to his family from US! HIS FANS!

Let me know, we can certainly make this happen!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: AAFO Kerch Tribute Photo Book For Family

Though I don't have anywhere near the number of images others here can offer up, I am happy to throw a few into the ring for consideration.

How would you prefer to receive them?
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Good question AJ!

I guess it would depend on how deep/cool to go...

Open to suggestions! If we set a limit on page count, cost is fixed, so if a lot of folks submitted really cool photos we could do a lot of collage pages.

I'm totally fishing here but would really like for Kerch's family to have something very cool from US (ALL OF YOU!)

Again, totally open for ideas!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Judge, I really went left field, throw up your shots as images in the thread would be best I think.. I'll bug everyone for whatever resolution needed to make memory book!

THANKS!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Yes, I would be honored to help in any way I can.... whatever is needed sir.
          I'll start getting my images from 98-2002 ready (and you know I got a lot of good stuff Mr Wayners )

Call me
          Mark K....

Comment

Resized for posting here. Since I'm fairly busy from 0630 to 1800 with briefings, quals, racing and debriefings daily, I have little chance to get into the pits when there's activity, but happy to throw these into the pot.
            Attached Files
            Owen Ashurst
            Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
            http://airbossone.com/

Comment

give me an email when you need them see what i can do shawn

aroshawn1456@aol.com

Comment

Went to PDX from the beach last week, in the ice storm, good old Silverado 4x4 and studded tires! BUT... In my excitement to get to drive in the crap, I drove off and forgot my damn computer!

Anyway, just getting back to it today, PDX is in for one more wave of ice tomorrow AM but I'm back in the grip of the ocean warmth.

Let's make this a GOOD ONE!

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X