• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sport Glass Gold Kitplanes Article

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post

It's all fun to talk about this stuff.

Jon

Just another great thing about this forum. Where these guys can come in and share what it's like. Just awesome!

- Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
      It's all fun to talk about this stuff.

Jon
      You are now one of the "elder statesmen" of the sport my friend! Thank you for coming here to talk about this stuff!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,

Thanks I think...... It is really fun to come by here and talk about the technical stuff. This thread needs to keep going with input from the motor heads. WAAAAY fun to read! I know there has been a lot of discussion particularly in the Sport Class about some guys like Andrew Findlay, and Tom "Dude wanna Race" about info sharing. Then there's the guys who hold everything close to the vest. In the case of the Sports, it seems as though there is a lot of new info out there that can keep engines alive, that reduce the Maydays, which make it all safer. SO keep the fun info comin'.

A funny thing in the F1 Nemesis days, our engine team of Jack Wells and Don Sanford didn't tell me much compared to what they knew and stuff they did. They would always say..... Pilots!, Just blab everything to show off. So they didn't say much about the little details, cause you know those pilots...

Again, Thanks Wayne for the "crowning" of elder statesman...... BY the way, with that title, do I get like a bowl of soup or anything like that? LOL!!!!

Jon

Comment

Absolutely, get your rear end up here (Astoria OR - Long Beach WA) and you get a free bowl of the best chowder we have to offer!!!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X