Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formula 1 Race #1 'Hot Stuff' Accident Video Goes Viral!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 1 Race #1 'Hot Stuff' Accident Video Goes Viral!

WOW... 1,450,936 views !! Thom, let them show ads, you'll make $$ for repairs!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Formula 1 Race #1 'Hot Stuff' Accident Video Goes Viral!

Holy cow!! Glad you still have that hand Thom!!.
    John

Loves airplanes and runs freight trains.

Comment

And a head.
      Is it just me or as Endeavor comes into view there is a moment of Oh Chit and a high pucker factor, no matter how many times I see it!
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
        And a head.
        Is it just me or as Endeavor comes into view there is a moment of Oh Chit and a high pucker factor, no matter how many times I see it!
        Without doubt, yes! The first time I saw this video I literally got sick to my stomach! We are VERY lucky that we didn't lose one of the fastest rising stars of our sport! I keep seeing that Thom's injury to his hand was "minor" I believe I heard Thom's hand is broken, I can't believe that with the force of that impact that it wouldn't be the case. Someone has it in slo-mo on line and clearly, his hand gets hit..
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

1,770,535 views that is just amazing!

I wish there was some more narrative in there from Thom, but this is sure to pique curiosity about what to hell this air racing thing is!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

what is so interesting, is watching the video from steve's plane right after this one. you really understand how little time steve had, if any, after seeing thom. I am really glad that there was so little injury in this accident, it could have been tragic.
            bob burns
            ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
            "dont mess with texas"

Comment

Originally posted by tow-3 View Post
              what is so interesting, is watching the video from steve's plane right after this one. you really understand how little time steve had, if any, after seeing thom. I am really glad that there was so little injury in this accident, it could have been tragic.
              I've seen that video and yes, we narrowly averted a very tragic ending!

However unfortunate that we have to gain notoriety by this means,I can only hope that the videos garner some money for repairs for both involved! From what I understand, going viral can be very profitable for the video poster. We're at almost 2 MILLION views!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Fortunately both pilots are OK.

It´s well known that the video was uploaded here but last Saturday night I saw the video in a TV program, ten thousand kms away.

Comment

It was even on the TV news here in New Zealand!

When I showed it to my wife she knew what it was before the incident happened. No idea how she'd heard about it!
                  Zac in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by ZacYates View Post
                    It was even on the TV news here in New Zealand!

When I showed it to my wife she knew what it was before the incident happened. No idea how she'd heard about it!
                    It must be the 6th sense, surely.

Comment

Working...
                    X