Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Photos, no contest, no worries, just photos. Post em up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Photos, no contest, no worries, just photos. Post em up!

Will

Comment

Some Jet Gold Action
      Some Jet action from the Gold Race

Love the R2 Unit

and the Pace Plane
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kennsmithf2g; 10-07-2016, 06:46 PM. Reason: fixedlinks
      May all your bent wings be F2G Corsairs!

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
        Somehow I never thought about doing panoramas at Reno -- seems obvious when I look at these.

Cool stuff, Connor.

Neal
        Wayne...NOT trying to sell anything here, just showing an example of the Reno panoramic photos we used to make.

WE NO LONGER MAKE ANY OF THESE BUT THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT LIKE TO SEE ONE

We were doing panoramics back in 2005 and did many for a few years...Was very time consuming back then, especially when making a more cluttered fantasy type example as linked below...We tried to generate interest in selling them (NO LUCK) and gave many away at the races for a couple years and then the technology caught up and made them possible for nearly anyone to do...Printed the example linked below at 25 feet long a few times (took 12 hours to print)...I think one hangs in a hanger at the Santa Rosa California Airport....Click on the image again when it loads and you should be able to enlarge it a bit and then scroll side to side.

让男人爽到不行的床技,一亲二膜三叉四强五注射,日本亲子乱子伦xxxx50路,老扒夜夜春宵粗大好爽,女用夫妻性快活器,男人看的网站,超碰CAO已满18进入离开官网
        Last edited by johnnyrace; 10-08-2016, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post

Will
            WOW! Nice shot!

Comment

Originally posted by V1670 View Post
              WOW! Nice shot!
              A good friend of his did some serious editing on this.

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
                A good friend of his did some serious editing on this.
                Yes, you did. Thanks. I should have given credit where credit is due.

Will

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post all these up, Will. It's super appreciated by more people than you'll ever know I'm sure. It takes a tremendous amount of time to do all this and cheers to you for sharing all of it. There's definitely some in there I'd hang on my wall.

That F4 shot is rad, both of you.

Oh ya, thanks to everyone for contributing to this thread and or providing a place to do so.
                  Last edited by Fence Sence; 10-19-2016, 02:25 PM. Reason: Additional props.
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Thanks. I'm still working my way through all the stuff I shot. Its slow going. Dust on the sensor is killing me.

Here are a few more.

This was my original solution for the F4 shot.

Will
                    Last edited by RAD2LTR; 10-19-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Yes, you did. Thanks. I should have given credit where credit is due.

Will
                      No worries at all!

Comment

Reflections in an IF1. I saw the reflection of the course in the full sized pic and thought it might be cool if I could pull the reflection out. It ended up looking very artificial, but still kinda cool.

Will

Comment

Not my photos obviously, but some nice ones from Curtis: http://www.mustangsmustangs.com/p-51...air-races-2016
                          Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
                            Not my photos obviously, but some nice ones from Curtis: http://www.mustangsmustangs.com/p-51...air-races-2016
                            Thanks Samuel. Some interesting shots/style he has.

Thanks for sharing this link.

Comment

Curtis is an awesome photographer! His site is also fantastic; if anyone here hasn't checked it out, it is THE place to go for info on any of the surviving P-51s.

Comment

Reflections in an IF1. I saw the reflection of the course in the full sized pic and thought it might be cool if I could pull the reflection out. It ended up looking very artificial, but still kinda cool.

Will
                                I really like this one. It's cool. It's obvious work has been to it doesn't look overdone. Well maybe a little bit but hey, it's art.
                                You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X