Hey Wayne -- website problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wayne -- website problem...

Wayne -- new post notifications are showing up on the index/intro page, but not showing in the threads when I open the threads.

edited to add: Well, this one turned up so maybe the problem is specific to Desertdawg's 500mm question thread -- that's where I noticed it.

Neal
    Last edited by wingman; 09-13-2016, 09:59 AM.

Re: Hey Wayne -- website problem...

Problem seems over -- as far as I can tell posts are now being posted...

Comment

Seems to be fixed now. It was a odd glitch. I couldn't see my post in the 500mm thread either, but I was able to add another post on page 7 and the one I had made earlier popped up and page 7 started working again. I couldn't even see the post as a moderator. No clue what was going on, but it sees to be resolved now.

Will

Comment

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

Comment

I´m sorry Wayne but it happened again to me when I try to open your last thread " We´re having a great time and a few posts got lost". It opens the home page whenever I click this thread. No problem with the others. Keep enjoing the races, there will be time after them to fix this issue.

Comment

I don't even see that thread. I hope not too much is getting lost -- I've been pasted to my computer waiting for updates and comments -- especially about the Formula 1 fast heat race today. It would be really disappointing if people are trying to post and unable...

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
                I don't even see that thread. I hope not too much is getting lost -- I've been pasted to my computer waiting for updates and comments -- especially about the Formula 1 fast heat race today. It would be really disappointing if people are trying to post and unable...

Neal
                I get the old Pylon 1 website. It has happened several times over the last year or so???

Comment

Dittos all afternoon on the having a great time...and no updates yesterdat/today?

Comment

I'm glad they're having a great time, I guess...

The Unlimited results are up on the RARA site --not a peep here?

Comment

Originally posted by taglialavore View Post
                      I´m sorry Wayne but it happened again to me when I try to open your last thread " We´re having a great time and a few posts got lost". It opens the home page whenever I click this thread. No problem with the others. Keep enjoing the races, there will be time after them to fix this issue.
                      Wasn't an important thread, it just explained a thread that I deleted, point is really moot.

I *think* the problem lies with the length of the title. It seems if I edit the thread and shorten the title it works. I'm pretty sure there is a setting that only allows a certain number of characters per title, I think it's then supposed to truncate same to a length the board accepts.. Methinks there is a gremlin in that portion of the software.. I don't think anyone's missing anything. I get a digest of each thread and message posted via email.. I think we're OK...
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                        Wasn't an important thread, it just explained a thread that I deleted, point is really moot.

I *think* the problem lies with the length of the title. It seems if I edit the thread and shorten the title it works. I'm pretty sure there is a setting that only allows a certain number of characters per title, I think it's then supposed to truncate same to a length the board accepts.. Methinks there is a gremlin in that portion of the software.. I don't think anyone's missing anything. I get a digest of each thread and message posted via email.. I think we're OK...
                        Ok Wayne. Never mind. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X