Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to Go Idaho

Am I reading it correctly?

Mr. Slatter in Formula "Fraed Naught" posted fasted time this morning at 253mph !!??

Wow... Didn't see that coming...

Few photos from a shoot in '13

- Joseph

Re: Way to Go Idaho

That airplane was conceived, designed and built by a friend of ours in Michigan to beat Nemesis. It has taken some development time, and some changes, but the potential has always been there. Remember you also have Thom Richards' airplane too, which was built to beat Endeavor. Watch the Gold heats carefully this year -- they may well be something to behold...

Neal

Comment

I see a lot of provisional results up http://reports.airrace.org/2016/2016...rs.Report.html

Looks like Slattery on top, though Senegal should be faster than that. Richard relatively slower -- I'm disappointed at that.

Good to see a Cassutt in third --(70 year old design).

And look at our Philip Goforth! 237 mph in another 50 year old design. Go IF1-69!

Comment

It's really interesting...

I'm just itching to get out there...

Race #50 has evolved so far since day one. I was there for it's very first flight. Have photos of it someplace.. Talk about back of the pack! I want to say first year at Reno was '93. I Might be off on that. Essentially a bone stock IIIM in those days.

Years of evolution..

Nothing wrong with the old designs.. I still feel that cleaned up, and refined a bit. The Wagner Solution (#44) could be one of the hottest.

Hmmm

- Joseph

Comment

Working...
        X