Reno T-28 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno T-28 For Sale

Buy this T-28 and race in a few weekends!

http://www.barnstormers.com/classifi...431_T-28B.html

Random Air Blog

Re: Reno T-28 For Sale

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
    Buy this T-28 and race in a few weekends!

http://www.barnstormers.com/classifi...431_T-28B.html

Cool. I'm in.

( can somebody loan me some money? ...a ...a lot of money? )

15 days.

Comment

The BEAR!! As always, hope she goes to someone who wants to put her around the course again

Pretty fair price for one of the fastest Trojan's ever
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

T-28 Class

Too bad the T-28 Class never flourished. They provided some good racing when they had their day. There are plenty of T-28s out there, and they would probably relish the opportunity to come back if conditions were favorable. Another myopic failure on the part of the old RARA, perhaps. As we head into an apparently diminished 2016 event—i.e., severely lacking Unlimited Class—let's hope the new RARA heeds that most sage advice from Santayana and does not repeat the mistakes of the past.

Comment

My dad and I LOVED the Trojan races. Texans on steroids!! Good close action at higher speed. Plus the sound!!
          Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

I'd love to see the T28 class return. A "fast" T28 is sort of an oxymoron, but at the same time, a cool idea. Like T6s, there are lots of them out there and there could be a group of owners who would love to run them. I say bring back the T28 class.

Will

Comment

The T-28's were a great class and I wish they were still part of the program. To me the more racing the better, nothing against the airshow acts.

Comment

Working...
              X