X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Preliminary schedule is up!!

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
    "It's been flying since July"

No "It's", she is way too sexy. Definitely a babe with sexy lines.

And a major b!tch when it comes to landing!

Comment

There should be a "She has a large spinner" line in there somewhere...
      Pits are open but a pit pass is required. I have not bought one in a few years but they were $7-10 a day. The main gate is open so you can access the bleachers for free, and the pit passes are available at the pit gate. I used to buy Monday- Wednesday all at once there, then park on the street over near the main pit gate until they close the street (used to be Thursday).
      Unless, of course things have changed since last year...

Welcome to the Madness! You will find it as addictive as Alcohol, tobacco or cocain!
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
        There should be a "She has a large spinner" line in there somewhere...
        Pits are open but a pit pass is required. I have not bought one in a few years but they were $7-10 a day. The main gate is open so you can access the bleachers for free, and the pit passes are available at the pit gate. I used to buy Monday- Wednesday all at once there, then park on the street over near the main pit gate until they close the street (used to be Thursday).
        Unless, of course things have changed since last year...

Welcome to the Madness! You will find it as addictive as Alcohol, tobacco or cocain!
        Thanks! I've been an Air Race addict way beck form the 60's But never had the chance to go to Reno. My favorite in the 60's was Miss Candance. THEN I discovered the F2G's!!!!!!! (via COX F2G) and the history and excitement of the races in Cleveland. ( I lived 1 mile out, 1 mile South of the centerline of runway 23 Left) The last race I went to here (Burke) was the day after Falk went in. Got sicken by the crowd wanting to see another crash. Was a long time before I went to another airshow, Now I'm a empty nester so time to go to the Races!
        May all your bent wings be F2G Corsairs!

Comment

This will be year 40 for me, several on here have been going much longer. My son started going when he was 3. Now he is 26 and works at Stead so is deeply involved and living my dream.
          Miss Candace was always one of my fav's, through the Jeannie years and into the Leeward years. Always thought that airframe had all the potential of Dago and more and was years ahead of her. Shoulda, woulda, coulda.
          Again, welcome to the loony bin.
          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
          X