P-51 and supermarine in bentonville AR and stearman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-51 and supermarine in bentonville AR and stearman

I went to look around louise thadden in bentionville AR and found 3 awsome planes #1 was a P-51 named WAS THAT TOO FAST fresh restoration thay said.#2 was a 5 bladed spitfire supermarine with a RR griffin #3 was a beutiful blue and yellow sterman that was on the other end of the flightline I will ask permition if I can take pictures first and didn't know how to post them here if aloud.the other plane that seems to be home there is sam waltons twin tailed mono plane there are at least 5 of them ther wonderful little planes with tricycle landing gear

Re: P-51 and supermarine in bentonville AR and stearman

Originally posted by h34race View Post
    I went to look around louise thadden in bentionville AR and found 3 awsome planes #1 was a P-51 named WAS THAT TOO FAST fresh restoration thay said.#2 was a 5 bladed spitfire supermarine with a RR griffin #3 was a beutiful blue and yellow sterman that was on the other end of the flightline I will ask permition if I can take pictures first and didn't know how to post them here if aloud.the other plane that seems to be home there is sam waltons twin tailed mono plane there are at least 5 of them ther wonderful little planes with tricycle landing gear
    That mustang is one of the best lookin' planes in existence. Lucky for you!! Still hope to see her in person one day
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      That mustang is one of the best lookin' planes in existence. Lucky for you!! Still hope to see her in person one day
      I'll upload some Airventure 2013 pics to Flickr later, that Mustang is beautiful!!!!! Won grand champ post-WWII that year.

The same person also owns a Tigercat, but I gather from your post that it wasn't there?

Comment

Turns out I took a couple good ones last year!

Was That Too Fast? by Connor Madison, on Flickr

WTTF Nose by Connor Madison, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
          Turns out I took a couple good ones last year!

Was That Too Fast? by Connor Madison, on Flickr

WTTF Nose by Connor Madison, on Flickr
          Man I love that plane!!!!! Awesome pics thanks Connor
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
            Man I love that plane!!!!! Awesome pics thanks Connor
            Me too! The details Midwest Aero put into that restoration are unbelievable! You're welcome, it was my pleasure!

Comment

Working...
            X