Riff Raff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riff Raff

Regarding Rare Bear and 232, remember that Rod Lewis is an oil and gas guy. The oil and gas markets are deep in the Sh*tt*r right now, as my own stock portfolio attests. I guarantee that Rod's cash flow at this point is significantly less than it was a few years back.

And, he has a lot of toys to support...

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
      Regarding Rare Bear and 232, remember that Rod Lewis is an oil and gas guy. The oil and gas markets are deep in the Sh*tt*r right now, as my own stock portfolio attests. I guarantee that Rod's cash flow at this point is significantly less than it was a few years back.

Neal
      Ding, Ding......We have a winner!!!

Comment

Neal
        I agree with that reason, the only counter to that is he finished the A-20 and put A LOT of work (and 3350's) into the Connie within the past year since Reno.
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Neal
          Well, that and the number I heard associated with the "split" when half was taken was something to the effect of $770 million.

Comment

Working...
          X