Riff Raff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riff Raff

Has not been mentioned in a long time but looks like Riff Raff is officially on the market...Hopefully it will find a good new home-

Re: Riff Raff

Lets see, I just had a garage sale and made about $200..............if I have a garage sale every week, that's $10,400 a year..................Yep, I can do it, only a little over 115 years of garage sales and I can get her..............watch out Reno, here I come.
    What's it doing in the Czech Republic ??

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
      What's it doing in the Czech Republic ??
      That's where its been based since 2009/2010 when Kennum sold it.

Comment

Courtesy now has three Sea Furies for sale for $1,200,000 each -- in a supposedly rather soft Warbird market. Riff Raff has quite a bit of time since overhaul on both the engine and prop. Have other Sea Furies actually sold for over a Million? Last I noticed a couple of years ago the going price seemed to be more in the $800,000 range.

Neal

Comment

Did Keenum keep the slow nose case?

Jarrod

Comment

Does anyone know if Riff Raff has been flying in the Czech Republic or just hangered since crossing the Atlantic? Someone needs to bring the big Sea Fury home!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Adkins View Post
              Does anyone know if Riff Raff has been flying in the Czech Republic or just hangered since crossing the Atlantic? Someone needs to bring the big Sea Fury home!
              To England?

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
                To England?

Jarrod
                Ha! To England or....Reno! Loved watching Hoot in Riff Raff.

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
                  Did Keenum keep the slow nose case?

Jarrod
                  I have talked to the Sawbones crew. I believe they have most of Keenum's spare parts. I asked about the slow nose case, never got a straight answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Adkins View Post
                    Ha! To England or....Reno! Loved watching Hoot in Riff Raff.
                    It would be nice to see some of the Sea Furys back again like Riff Raff, Miss Merced, and Spirit of Texas. Hopefully Hoot finds a new racer to strap into this year!

Comment

Originally posted by rforslund View Post
                      It would be nice to see some of the Sea Furys back again like Riff Raff, Miss Merced, and Spirit of Texas. Hopefully Hoot finds a new racer to strap into this year!
                      If all the "rumors" are true then Merced should be back pretty soon with Furias following after that. Last I heard about SOT is she doesn't race because Dawson gets nervous when he's in the Bear at the same time as someone is in SOT.
                      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                        If all the "rumors" are true then Merced should be back pretty soon with Furias following after that. Last I heard about SOT is she doesn't race because Dawson gets nervous when he's in the Bear at the same time as someone is in SOT.
                        It sounds like that won't be an issue this year. Maybe he'll bring SOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
                          It sounds like that won't be an issue this year. Maybe he'll bring SOT.
                          Looks like Lewis does not list Reno on the events page which he has in the past for the bear. Looks like odds are that SOT is more likely than in the past. When I spoke with Eric's crew last year, it was mentioned Miss Merced was almost at Reno last year and likely for this year. I guess time will tell.....

Comment

Interesting to see that the CAF's Sea Fury is also listed for sale.
                            Random Air Blog

Comment

It's going to have to be renamed Formula Fury if a few more planes drop out.

Comment

Working...
                              X