Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money Laundry: Oh Crap.... what have I done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Laundry: Oh Crap.... what have I done?

Ok, Ok... I'm really freaked out! Without looking, I loaded my laundry into my washer, stuffed it into the dryer, then checked it a bit later...

OMG!

I have totally screwed up!

There was at least a hundred dollars in there that had been laundered!

I need help!

I don't have money for a lawyer...

What should I do???

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Money Laundry: Oh Crap.... what have I done?

Not to mention, I completely scrubbed my entire inventory of credit and debit cards in the process!

I'm supposed to be an IT professional...

Oh... the shame....
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Not to mention, I completely scrubbed my entire inventory of credit and debit cards in the process!

I'm supposed to be an IT professional...

Oh... the shame....
      i would not worry, the gubment only goes after the big guys. if it had been $200 you would have been in trouble. but... if they find your links to a couple of unlimited drivers in the 70's and early 80's you could be in trouble......
      bob burns
      ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
      "dont mess with texas"

Comment

Best thing to do, is place all the money in a plain brown envelop and mail it to me. I'll spend it, I promise. Make sure you don't put a return address on the envelope. That way, it won't be traceable and you'll be off the hook for laundering money.

PS: Reminds me of a story that would pop up on the news from time to time. One of the prestigious hotels in San Francisco use to have a gentleman that worked there, I believe into his 90's and possibly 100 plus. I can't remember. but his job was to wash all the coin money. As I remember he had been doing this job for years. I believe he used a regular washing machine too.
        Last edited by supercub; 04-04-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

My advice to you is to stay up late at night and watch TV. Wait for the commercials to come on that have the shyster lawyers to come on and call them. They may not be able to help with the money thing, but at least you'll get money for erectile dysfunction.

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
            Best thing to do, is place all the money in a plain brown envelop and mail it to me. I'll spend it, I promise. Make sure you don't put a return address on the envelope. That way, it won't be traceable and you'll be off the hook for laundering money.

PS: Reminds me of a story that would pop up on the news from time to time. One of the prestigious hotels in San Francisco use to have a gentleman that worked there, I believe into his 90's and possibly 100 plus. I can't remember. but his job was to wash all the coin money. As I remember he had been doing this job for years. I believe he used a regular washing machine too.
            Fairmont Hotel.

Comment

Thanks Pete

Wayne....................Better call Saul

Comment

Originally posted by Reever View Post
                My advice to you is to stay up late at night and watch TV. Wait for the commercials to come on that have the shyster lawyers to come on and call them. They may not be able to help with the money thing, but at least you'll get money for erectile dysfunction.
                Ahhh yes, Dewey, Cheetum and Howe, attorneys at law....
                "Did you do something totally stupid but think that someone else needs to pay?"
                "Did you have more long term health issues related to substance abuse than Keith Richards, but want to blame the tobacco industry for a lack of warning labels?"
                "Did your family member meet their untimely demise while driving at three times the legal BAC limit, pushing triple digits in their compact car, only to hit a pole, and feel that pole should have been further from the road?"

If so, we can help...
                Last edited by omalley1537; 04-04-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X