Prs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prs

The 2016 PRS application is now avail on airrace.org , all my F1 guys get your stuff in early so we will have a good count, as of now I have around 30 pilots , of which 15 are rookies . We should have around 20 planes and 2-3 trainers for doing fam rides , the more the better, we are also holding a race camp at my place in texas in may we have a track and plenty o beer so come on!!!!!!👍

Re: Prs

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
    The 2016 PRS application is now avail on airrace.org , all my F1 guys get your stuff in early so we will have a good count, as of now I have around 30 pilots , of which 15 are rookies . We should have around 20 planes and 2-3 trainers for doing fam rides , the more the better, we are also holding a race camp at my place in texas in may we have a track and plenty o beer so come on!!!!!!��
    International Formula 1 Airplane Racing could become a sport as well known than Red Bull "Air Racing". There is no other class that can run on as small a course as the IF1's, there is no other class that is as mobile for transition between venues.

I trailer camped with Dave West (West Aviation) a couple yeas ago, he works on a LOT of C-150's I'll never forget the look on his face when he heard the first IF1 runups and laps, early week...

There's a bunch of stuff going on with the "little guys" that the rest of the world has begun to notice, hopefully, this will really grow, to the benefit of all air racers and air race fans!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hopefully, everyone knows how hard it is for me to mention RBAR in the same sentence with Air Racing in my previous post... merely stating the situation as it exists.

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Its awesome to see F1 doing well! You guys should have a F1 race after qualifying of the three fastest Unlimited guys vs. the three fastest Formula One qualifiers.
        Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
          Hopefully, everyone knows how hard it is for me to mention RBAR in the same sentence with Air Racing in my previous post... merely stating the situation as it exists.

Understood.... I had the same mixed emotion looking through the Direct TV guide for the NBC show on the NCAR last week... Fox Sports 1 was showing a Red Bull event just a couple hours earlier.

Comment

We would beat them on our track but they would beat us bad on there track , I would do it with our ground start and then run the t6 track, boooooom good race

Comment

Hi,
              I'm new to F1 racing this year and have purchased Mike Mundell's Race 33 taper wing Cassutt. I have some basic questions about your Texas practice ie where is it, when and who the contact is. Do you have an email available that I can use to contact for more information?

Best regards,
              Tim Mc

Comment

Call anytime 432-770-9913

Comment

Working...
                X