Strega patches on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strega patches on eBay

I have worked with this gentleman before and he came across a bag of 10 Strega breast/hat patches from the Skoal Bandit era (1985/86). I already had one, but I wanted others who might be interested to have an opportunity. I posted this on Facebook and four of them have been sold already. These are the real deal. I have both the large jacket-back patch, as well as the small breast/hat patch.

Just an FYI.

Re: Strega patches on eBay

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
    I have worked with this gentleman before and he came across a bag of 10 Strega breast/hat patches from the Skoal Bandit era (1985/86). I already had one, but I wanted others who might be interested to have an opportunity. I posted this on Facebook and four of them have been sold already. These are the real deal. I have both the large jacket-back patch, as well as the small breast/hat patch.

Just an FYI.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Patch-Strega...wAAOSwGYVW-b0A
    I appreciate the heads-up! Trying to decide if I really "need" one.

Comment

Thanks.
      I coincidentally found my/a 1986 Reno patch while cleaning last weekend, ....in a place that makes no sense at all.
      Last edited by Lon Moer; 03-30-2016, 09:39 PM.
      remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Boy, tempting. Can't afford to lose half of my stuff though by adding more to my collection right now, and a search may find that I already have it...
        I have every patch and pin from 1978 on, plus a huge pile of team pins and patches, hats. Way too many for the three big hats they are on now (too heavy to wear) or the several jackets and vests. The wife has been pushing me to put it all together and frame it for the hallway or office. I don't think she realizes how many frames it would take!
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

I got the shipping notice today. $4.95 shipped
          I also got an email from the seller who says he has about a dozen of these "small" patches and he has 3 of these in the large "jacket back" patches, 8 1/2" X 11", for $8.00 shipped.
          petemorgan @ cox.net (remove the spaces on each side of the @ symbol)
          remember the Oogahonk!

Comment

Originally posted by Lon Moer View Post
            Thanks.
            I coincidentally found my/a 1986 Reno patch while cleaning last weekend, ....in a place that makes no sense at all.
            It's here! Pictured with the aforementioned 1986 Reno patch.

remember the Oogahonk!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post

Just an FYI.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Patch-Strega...wAAOSwGYVW-b0A
              Yeah, yeah, rare schmare. When was the last time you saw any of the rare official 1999 Team Strega or Team Rare Bear baby bibs? They were team sanctioned by both teams with really limited production. (2 of each team) They were embroidered the same as the team shirts by both companies that did the team shirts.
              Last edited by BellCobraIV; 04-10-2016, 02:16 AM.
              John Slack

Comment

Originally posted by BellCobraIV View Post
                Yeah, yeah, rare schmare. When was the last time you saw any of the rare official 1999 Team Strega or Team Rare Bear baby bibs? They were team sanctioned by both teams with really limited production. (2 of each team) They were embroidered the same as the team shirts by both companies that did the team shirts.
                Baby bibs. Two of each, huh? One for each pilot and crew cheif?

Comment

Working...
                X