Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC 2015 National Championship Air Races in Reno, Nevada - youtube link

You're welcome!

Held every September just north of Reno, the National Championship Air Races have become an institution for northern Nevada and aviation enthusiasts from aro...

Re: NBC 2015 National Championship Air Races in Reno, Nevada - youtube link

THANK-YOU!!!!
    DB

Comment

You rock man.

Thanks

Comment

That is so cool! HOW did you do that??? I did not realize that youtube allowed such long videos... Very nice, especially considering there are no other airings listed as of now.
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
          That is so cool! HOW did you do that??? I did not realize that youtube allowed such long videos... Very nice, especially considering there are no other airings listed as of now.
          Was feeling sorry for myself for not having cable so I did a search and there it was. Hosted by RenoAirRacingAssoc. Had one view when I found it. They must have timed it for after the airing. Everybody should post the link to their social media to get the views up - to attract more sponsors.
          Last edited by Curt_B; 03-27-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Is this the same as the one that was aired yesterday on NBC Sports?

I missed it up here in Canada so it would be cool if it is the original.

Thanks for posting the link!

Don

Comment

Originally posted by CRJpilot View Post
              Is this the same as the one that was aired yesterday on NBC Sports?

I missed it up here in Canada so it would be cool if it is the original.

Thanks for posting the link!

Don
              Exact same thing without commercials!!!
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Thanks for finding and sharing that! I'm not sure if we even get that channel on our cable service, and didn't get a chance to look since I was traveling all day.

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                  Exact same thing without commercials!!!
                  Even better!

Don

Comment

Originally posted by Curt_B View Post
                    Awesome, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X