Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Putting fans in the seats"

We already know about the Blue Angels this year,

So how about the confirmed F-35 Heritage Flight team?!?

Talk about building interest at Stead!!!!! Gonna be a good year congratulations RARA, amazing start to the 2016 races!!
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: "Putting fans in the seats"

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post

Talk about building interest at Stead!!!!! Gonna be a good year congratulations RARA, amazing start to the 2016 races!!
    Where did you find the heritage flight schedule? I've been checking on the F-35 but haven't seen anything posted yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerByPackard View Post
      Where did you find the heritage flight schedule? I've been checking on the F-35 but haven't seen anything posted yet.
      As we've reported previously, 2016 is an exciting time for F-35 fans because the aircraft will be introduced to the public as part of the USAF Heritage Flight program this year. At select show sites, an F-35 Lightning II will join in formation with the F-22, F-16, and/or one or more warbirds to hono

Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Getting the F35 to actually fly might be the bigger challenge. After 20 years you'd think they would have at least made it as reliable as the F22 (If you will remember, it took 3 of them to make it through the weekend, and then just barely.) I would so rather see an A10 doing the Heritage flight. At least that way the modern plane has a reputation of being badass rather than a total waste of the tax payers $.

just my $0.02

Will

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post

Not sure that heritage info is correct. RARA said two coming for static display only. Since they are the ones that request aircraft I'd lean toward the F-35s being static only. Guess we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
            Not sure that heritage info is correct. RARA said two coming for static display only. Since they are the ones that request aircraft I'd lean toward the F-35s being static only. Guess we shall see.
            So if they just get there it's: "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
              As we've reported previously, 2016 is an exciting time for F-35 fans because the aircraft will be introduced to the public as part of the USAF Heritage Flight program this year. At select show sites, an F-35 Lightning II will join in formation with the F-22, F-16, and/or one or more warbirds to hono
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

That's frigging awesome!!

Comment

It does say static on it.. just fyi

September
                  3-5 – Cleveland, OH (HF)
                  14-18 – Reno, NV (Static)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff E View Post
                    It does say static on it.. just fyi

September
                    3-5 – Cleveland, OH (HF)
                    14-18 – Reno, NV (Static)
                    Yea they recently revised the schedule. Still keeping hopes up
                    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                    X