furias.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furias.com

I bought this domain for Bill Rogers and Dale Stolzer when they acquired Furias from the Lloyd Hamilton estate, a bunch of years ago! We never got around to getting a website "deal" going with them. (with few exceptions, I never charged for race team websites I've built and hosted over the years)

I was then going to get it to Chuck Greenhill when he owned the airplane. I've lost track of who owns it now and the domain costs me a ten spot annually. It has to go buybuy and I'd hate to just let it expire and get picked up by the vultures.

I'd love to get a couple bux back into the kitty for it to cover what it's cost over the past decade or so, but I'd give it to anyone who would do something good with it rather than just let it go.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: furias.com

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    I bought this domain for Bill Rogers and Dale Stolzer when they acquired Furias from the Lloyd Hamilton estate, a bunch of years ago! We never got around to getting a website "deal" going with them. (with few exceptions, I never charged for race team websites I've built and hosted over the years)

I was then going to get it to Chuck Greenhill when he owned the airplane. I've lost track of who owns it now and the domain costs me a ten spot annually. It has to go buybuy and I'd hate to just let it expire and get picked up by the vultures.

I'd love to get a couple bux back into the kitty for it to cover what it's cost over the past decade or so, but I'd give it to anyone who would do something good with it rather than just let it go.
    Try to contact Eric Woelbing, he seemed like he plans to race Furias and Merced again in the near future. Hopefully he could put both of them on the website! I would imagine he would like the domain name. He seems interested in Unlimiteds
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      Try to contact Eric Woelbing, he seemed like he plans to race Furias and Merced again in the near future. Hopefully he could put both of them on the website! I would imagine he would like the domain name. He seems interested in Unlimiteds
      Thanks for the responses! This has been taken care of, domain is set aside, reserved for team should they ever want it.
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        Thanks for the responses! This has been taken care of, domain is set aside, reserved for team should they ever want it.
        Sounds good Wayne!
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
        X