Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Will Whiteside VOODOO set: Helmet, Mask, Flight Suit, Crew Shirt, Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Will Whiteside VOODOO set: Helmet, Mask, Flight Suit, Crew Shirt, Gloves

Due to personal issues, I am forced to sell off some of my collection.

Before I list on Ebay, I would like to give race fans on this site first crack at it.

If anyone is interested in this set, contact me via email for photos and price. I don't want to break up the set and sell individual pieces.

Thanks

Jack

Re: FOR SALE: Will Whiteside VOODOO set: Helmet, Mask, Flight Suit, Crew Shirt, Glo

Sent you a PM

Comment

Re: FOR SALE: Will Whiteside VOODOO set: Helmet, Mask, Flight Suit, Crew Shirt, Glo

Jack, PM sent also.

Comment

Originally posted by Champcar19 View Post
        Jack, PM sent also.
        Champ, send PM again, when you first sign up, you can't send PM's until cleared. This keeps the SPAMMERS from joining and then flooding folks in boxes with garbage..

You are fully approved and have all member permissions now.
        Welcome to the Hangar!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Jack McFall View Post
          Due to personal issues, I am forced to sell off some of my collection.

Before I list on Ebay, I would like to give race fans on this site first crack at it.

If anyone is interested in this set, contact me via email for photos and price. I don't want to break up the set and sell individual pieces.

Thanks

Jack
          Sent PM

Comment

The suit has been sold.

The other items are still available.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack McFall View Post
              The suit has been sold.

The other items are still available.
              Jack your PM box is full, so we can't send you any messages.
              I'm interested in one of the items.

Comment

Sorry about that. Try now.

Comment

Working...
                X