Race picture help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race picture help.

I need some early race pics that can be used in an upcoming blog article. They do not have to be high quality. Full credit will be given if the photos are used. I need 3 or 4 of various race types on and off the course. If you are interested, I will let you know when the blog is published so you can check it out. Any help is appreciated. Feel free to PM me thanks.
    Tony

Re: Race picture help.

What era you looking for?
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Re: Race picture help.

I am looking for photos from the very first races until now. Obviously the most current years are the easiest to get. I have not been able to find any early home built or biplane photos. Paintings / artwork will also be acceptable if someone wants to get their name out there. (hint, hint Leo) This will be a collaboration between (as of now) three websites. The goal is to get air racing articles into websites that are not "aviation" websites. These articles will cover all aspects of the air races. RAD2LTR has already contributed. One site really likes his photos. If anyone is interested in writing an article, let me know. I am hoping to get permission to announce the sites soon.
      Tony

Comment

Working...
      X