Blue Angels 360° Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Angels 360° Video

Climb aboard a Blue Angels jet in the "slot" position for an unforgettable 360-degree video experience.

Re: Blue Angels 360° Video

Here's another source for this. Also note that the 360 effect doesn't work on all platforms so you may need a desktop (huh? whatsat?) to get the benefit instead of the distortion.

Climb aboard Blue Angel 4 in the "slot" position. Situated at the back corner of the Angels' signature diamond formation, you'll see the F/A-18 Hornets flyin...

Comment

Cool video. The 360 degree youtube link worked on my Samsung Note 2 smartphone through the cell phone towers.
      Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 11-12-2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

There is no need to be flying that close over populated areas where people are living. The crowd doesn't care if they are 3 feet of 20 feet away from each other. If there was ever an accident where people on the ground were killed and injured due to the Blue Angels flying so close to each other causing a crash, a personal injury lawyer with expert witnesses could easily convince a jury that what they were doing was extremely dangerous, reckless and unnecessary.
        Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 11-13-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
          ......a personal injury lawyer with expert witnesses could easily convince a jury that what they were doing was extremely dangerous, reckless and unnecessary.
          Relax Skyvan, I don't think there is an "expert witness" alive that would be silly enough to testify against the Blues. He would be laughed out of court. Think about it.

GP

Comment

Originally posted by gp70442 View Post
            Relax Skyvan, I don't think there is an "expert witness" alive that would be silly enough to testify against the Blues. He would be laughed out of court. Think about it.
            GP
            If you have ever had to deal with an insurance company regarding an injury or loss of property, everything is discounted and you never are never compensated fairly for your injury and losses. Watching that video of the Blue Angels flying in close formation at low altitude over those houses, businesses etc makes me realize how dangerous it is for people on the ground. The slightest cough in any of those planes could be fatal for anyone on the ground. The show may be fun to watch, but it's dangerous for everyone nearby on the ground. There's more and more people doing dangerous stuff and endangering innocent people and the internet and video has made it easier to watch. This video gives the green light to those who endanger innocent people.
            Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 11-13-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
              If you have ever had to deal with an insurance company regarding an injury or loss of property, everything is discounted and you never are never compensated fairly for your injury and losses. Watching that video of the Blue Angels flying in close formation at low altitude over those houses, businesses etc makes me realize how dangerous it is for people on the ground. The slightest cough in any of those planes could be fatal for anyone on the ground. The show may be fun to watch, but it's dangerous for everyone nearby on the ground. There's more and more people doing dangerous stuff and endangering innocent people and the internet and video has made it easier to watch. This video gives the green light to those who endanger innocent people.
              yep, you're right. We should cancel everything...even the commercial flights. We should close all the airports too, cause they force commercial planes to fly over populated areas and they pose a serious risk to the ground dwellers below

relax man, enjoy the video. i value everyones opinion and sometimes I learn something by listening to someone else opinion. But sometimes the best opinions are the ones left to ourselves...
              "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt58 View Post
                But sometimes the best opinions are the ones left to ourselves...
                Well said sir
                I find myself doing that more and more often these days... almost to the point of not even making this post. LOL
                Mark K....

Comment

Awesome video.......but probably used my entire ration of data usage for the month.

Comment

Working...
                  X