Bretling Jet Team in Northern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bretling Jet Team in Northern California

I had a chance yesterday and today to have my very own private airshow viva the Bretling Jet Team. I know they were in San Diego (Southern California) last weekend for the Miramar Airshow, but had no idea they would be in Sonoma County. They came over the house yesterday changing form a 4 man formation to a 8 man formation and then headed west over the ocean. It only lasted about three minutes but it brought back memories from their time in Reno.

Today they were in a tight eight man formation and then four of them flipped over inverted! They are do next to fly in Houston, Texas but I hope they stay here longer.

Has anyone else seen them in Northern California?

Re: Bretling Jet Team in Northern California

Could it have been the Patriots? They're scheduled for Fleet week in SF this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
      Could it have been the Patriots? They're scheduled for Fleet week in SF this weekend.
      Don't quote me but I don't think the patriots have 8. I know their show has 6 and if anything they might have number 7 as back up. If his eyes weren't deceiving him then yes they probably were Breitling.

Saw them at miramar last weekend, Like you said, brings back Reno memories. I really liked their show
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        Don't quote me but I don't think the patriots have 8. I know their show has 6 and if anything they might have number 7 as back up. If his eyes weren't deceiving him then yes they probably were Breitling.

Saw them at miramar last weekend, Like you said, brings back Reno memories. I really liked their show
        Good Point.............I wonder why they would be up in northern CA. I missed the Miramar Airshow the last two years. Sam my border collie had TPLO surgery on his left rear leg a few days after Reno last year..........and had TPLO surgery on his right rear leg a week after Reno this year.........hopefully we can make it next year. One of the best airshows to see.
        Brian

Comment

Yes, it's the Bretling team that are holding a special event party at Sonoma Jet Center in Santa Rosa at the Charles Schultz airport. There are eight planes on the ground, a support plane and a 50' trailer.

Pilots and crew are having a good time in Sonoma County!

Comment

Originally posted by Airrace7 View Post
            Yes, it's the Bretling team that are holding a special event party at Sonoma Jet Center in Santa Rosa at the Charles Schultz airport. There are eight planes on the ground, a support plane and a 50' trailer.

Pilots and crew are having a good time in Sonoma County!
            Do you know what that support plane is?!?! I saw it at Reno and its BEAUTIFUL!!
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I believe it's a metroliner

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
                That would be it! Thanks, that plane is awesome
                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                X